And the envelope please …
Last weekend, I got a lovely surprise from Zoe from JustEnglish.me. She nominated Britrish.com for two blog awards – the Beautiful Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog.
As for the terms and conditions of such a prize, it’s as follows: “To claim the price, please publish 7 things that bloggers don’t know about you and then nominate the next 7 blogs. Inform the bloggers about the nomination.” Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
And without further ado, here are my top 7:
1. I’m an only child but have been told throughout my life that I don’t act like one.
2. I love nature but hate bugs.
3. I truly believe everyone looks better with glasses. Except me.
4. I once wrote a humor column about getting carded in America when I went to see an R rated movie. The Scottish copyeditors, who didn’t understand the ratings system in America, changed the copy to read X rated movie. Needless to say, the column didn’t read the same.
5. I was an extra on “Sister Act 2.”
6. I don’t like talking on the phone.
7. I still haven’t been to Greece. Initially the toilet-paper-in-the-basket thing kept me away but now I’ve come to believe that it’s worth going despite that. Especially Santorini.
Posted on 13, September 2012, in Technology and tagged beautiful blogger award, blog award, justenglish.me, one lovely blog. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Only child here too! 🙂
Awesome! Only child, high five!! 🙂