What were the most popular New Year’s resolutions for Brits in 2014? A UK survey asked Brits this question and the results were as follows:
* 91% resolved to do more exercise
* 89% wanted to eat better
* 87% said they wanted to consume less alcohol
* 79% said they wanted to spend less money this year
* 11% said they want to stop smoking
* 4% want to learn how to play a musical instrument
How about you? What are your New Year’s resolutions and how have you done so far? I actually didn’t make any resolutions this year – and apparently I’m not alone. A CBS news poll found that 68 percent of Americans don’t do resolutions!