Brits and New Year’s resolutions
What were the most popular New Year’s resolutions for Brits in 2014? A UK survey asked Brits this question and the results were as follows:
* 91% resolved to do more exercise
* 89% wanted to eat better
* 87% said they wanted to consume less alcohol
* 79% said they wanted to spend less money this year
* 11% said they want to stop smoking
* 4% want to learn how to play a musical instrument
How about you? What are your New Year’s resolutions and how have you done so far? I actually didn’t make any resolutions this year – and apparently I’m not alone. A CBS news poll found that 68 percent of Americans don’t do resolutions!
Posted on 27, January 2014, in British and tagged British, New Year, new year's resolutions, survey. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment