What to bring back from the U.S.?
If you are a Brit, what would you most like me to bring you from the U.S.?
I’ve been thinking a lot about this since we’ll be visiting and want to have hostess gifts at the ready (yes, I said hostess gifts, not Hostess gifts, people!). Here’s what I’ve settled on:
1. See’s candy. I clearly don’t understand this when Brits have much better chocolate than we do, but it’s been requested before.
2. Ziplock bags. They’ve got nothing over there like Ziplock.
3. Covermate Food Covers. So much better than Saran Wrap.
4. Speculoos Crunchy Cookie Butter. I have no idea if Brits like this, but I like this and mentally thank its inventor every day.
5. Clothing. Shoes, jeans, whatever! I take requests!
What am I missing? What would you most want from the U.S.?